This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
This one was a little harder for me to understand than your previous two.
- Loading was an issues for me-- maybe I'm the only one? It could be a matter of network traffic, too.
- There seems to be a some discrepancy with the labels where they're sneaking up into the the data. This (and the foreshortening of others) makes them a wee bit difficult for my old eyes to read. Maybe you could scoot these down?
- The "selector" also seemed a little out of place... but this just may be an issue with my monitor.
- I think you could improve upon the heat map by using a hex map:
- States would be colored from best to worst, and ranked, based on the time period the user requests.
- You could use the new 10.5 Graph-In-Tooltip feature to show a graph of the state over time, vs. average.
- The map makes the user's state easier to track down.
- What's up with Wyoming? All those geysers blasting CO2?!?
Thank you for sharing. --Michael