Interesting post ....
This is what I did, hopefully it's what you're after but please tell me if I've missed something:
- create a new workbook
- connect to the spreadsheet
- create the "As at" parameter
- create the calculated fields
- create a testing sheet to see that everything is working properly
- created the other 2 sheets to show the data
change the parameter to see the data at any minute in time.
Is this what you were after ?
259498.twbx 191.9 KB
Thanks for the quick reply Chris.
Well, I'm looking to report on queue length throughout time, in order to find seasonal/weekly/daily patterns. I'm not sure how to define the calculated fields for that, and I'm also not sure if a parameter to find the actual queue length will allow me to plot the queue length against time.
Could you let me know which calculated fields you use?