Find my approach as reference below and stored in attached workbook version 10.3 located in the original thread.
1. M1. Duration: DATEDIFF('day',[Start],[End])
2. M2. Lookup Shopnumber: lookup(attr([Shop number]),-1)
3. M3. Lookup activity: LOOKUP(sum([Activity]),-1)
4. M4. Lookup Fruit: lookup(attr([Fruit]),-1)
5. M5. Lookup end: lookup(attr([End]),-1)
6. M6. Flag: if attr([Shop number])=[M2. Lookup Shopnumber]
and attr([Activity])=[M3. Lookup activity]
and attr([Fruit])=[M4. Lookup Fruit] then "Flag" else attr([Fruit]) END
7. Drag the required objects to the indicated locations.
Dear Norbert, Dear Zhouyi,
Thank you very much for your very quick answers. I used the method of Zhouyi which fit better my needs.
Wish you all the best.
you are welcome, Jonas, glad to help