Find my approach as reference below and stored in attached workbook version 10.3 located in the original thread
1. M1. Avg: avg([Pivot Field Values])
2. M2. Std Dev: STDEV([Pivot Field Values])
3. M3. Lower Band: min([Pivot Field Values])
4. M4. Higher Band: max([Pivot Field Values])
5. Drag required objects to the indicated locations.
service_nalmai_10.3.twbx 18.0 KB
Thanks Nobert. Your solution sounds good but it depends on transposing the data sets. Is there a way to transpose easily without going back to SQL