4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2018 6:36 AM by Mackenzie Cesar

Change dropdown format

Mackenzie Cesar

I am working on a dashboard for my organization, and while I was developing the dashboard the font color of the drop down change and I was wondering if anyone knows how I can change the color back.

• 1. Re: Change dropdown format
          Michael Ye

Is it in the sheet or filter?

• 2. Re: Change dropdown format
            Chris Hastie

Hi Mackenzie,

The process is very similar for filters or parameters. Below I have walked through a parameter example however you will find the same steps apply for a filter.

If you select the small downwards arrow at the top right corner of your parameter/filter, a dropdown will appear. One of the options on this dropdown is "Format Parameters" or "Format Filters"

2018-01-23_14h11_51.png

Selecting this option will display another menu on the left hand side. This menu can be used to format the "Body" of your parameters/filters, which is the list you are seeing.

2018-01-23_14h13_22.png

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Chris

InterWorks

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Change dropdown format
              Jim Dehner

Good morning

have yo tried clearing the filter format?

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

it that doesn't work you can follow the same path and and reformat the filter manually

2 of 2 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Change dropdown format
                Mackenzie Cesar

I should mention that in my desktop the color looks fine, it only changes when I post it to my tableau server