2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2018 7:34 AM by Michael Dee

New User Introduction!

Michael Dee

Hi Everyone,

Nice to meet you all!  My name is Mike and I am new to the Boston Tableau User Group!  The company I work for uses Tableau Online for some monthly reporting, but we are looking to expand our knowledge on the software, hence why I am here!  I noticed that most of the forum posts were job openings and questions, so I thought I would start off a personal introduction discussion to get to know each another!  I attended the Hyperfest party last week at Athena Health and can't help but think about the amount of knowledge we have just in the Boston area alone.  I think it would be great to get to know each other and pick at each other's brains.

To start off, my name is Mike and I work in Charlestown.  I work in analytics and currently sit for actuary exams.  I am a huge sports fan and a soccer referee (notice the avatar!).  I think Tableau has some amazing capabilities and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about it.  Hopefully I am able to make a few connections along the way in the Boston area.

Thank you,

Mike