2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2018 2:41 PM by Jim Dehner

Show average of items not in view

Cambria Brown

I would like to color code a add a reference line for all facilities, but only show one in the view.  I want someone to be able to select their facility and see just the bar for their facility, but have the average line and color coding be based on the average for all facilities.  Could someone help me with this?  Thank you!!

• 1. Re: Show average of items not in view
          Matthew Theis

Cambria Brown  Attached you'll find a 10.4 version.  I added a calculated field: Calculation1:  LOOKUP(MIN([Facitlity Name]),0)=[Facility name parameter]

cambria1.png

I also created a LOD for both the gal/yr and a calculated field for Avg.

cambria2.pngcambria3.png

Then I added Avg calculated field as a dual axis.  I put Avg as a Gantt Bar and synchronized axes.  Then I put Calculation1 as a True filter and bam.

Did this help or answer your question?

Best,

Matthew

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Show average of items not in view
            Jim Dehner

Hi see the attached

I am giving yu 2 versions - the first is the sum of the values / sum of production which is an overalll average

The second would be the average of the the value at each facility

the choice is yours

using the first value the chart would look like this

I made a text chart with both values so you could see the difference

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.