I don't think you can export anything from Tableau Public to the professional version. Once your professional version is installed:
- Open both applications side by side.
- Duplicate all the pills you have on columns/shelf/marks
- Copy any calculations from one Tableau public app to the Tableau Professional
Maybe you can offer some advice on this viz? I have a sheet with 3 columns of text, the 4th column I somehow changed the data into a horizontal bar chart with a color mark applied?
Can you upload a screen shot?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
- Move Sum(Percent Change) to Label
- Move Sum(Average Annual Salary) to Tool Tip
- Lollipop chart. You would need to upload a .twbx because I don't think I can explain it clearly in one post.