3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2017 10:51 AM by arvindgarg

Need to display data in different colors- based on filters.

Tim Hershberger

Hello, I have searched the forums and for some reason can't find an exact answer. I'm sure there is a way to do this so putting the question on here hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

My challenge is that I want to display two different data sets on a Geo Map. The data source is technically two different files but I can combine them into one with the only difference being the, 'company name'.

Ideally I would like to be able to show the different subsets (based on filters) in different colored dots.

Right now I can run a filter on them and then select which dots to show and/or I can show all of the locations BUT I'm unable to adjust the color of the dots separately. I have created a decent workaround by enabling the 'highlighting' of the SN stores but would really like to show all of the SN stores in Blue and all of the MF stores in Red and be able to easily turn them all off or on and if they are all on you can easily tell which are SN and MF by the colors. Hope this makes sense. 

example 1.PNGExample 2.PNG