Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. We’re currently looking for a Remarketing Strategy Analyst to join our team at NMAC in Irving, TX.
This Remarketing Strategy Analyst position identifies and analyzes car flow, sales, inventory, scheduled maturities, return rates, gross payoffs, etc. Manages data and develops or modifies database programs to support remarketing business needs. Prepares management reports and makes presentations on study results. Prepares user, program, system and operational documentation, as needed. Performs ad hoc analysis to support field, NNA Marketing, and internal departments. Analyzes and interprets operational and financial data and compiles statistical reports on current remarketing developments, policies and plans. Forecasts developments in the remarketing area to support remarketing strategies to maximize vehicle values. Monitors and reports on variances of key performance indicators to ensure performance tracking to objectives. Conducts research and studies involving operational issues, cost efficiencies, and alternative business processes.
- Position requires a total of 5 years professional experience including; 3 + years of financial analysis and a minimum of 2 year experience in applying statistics, and/or data reporting within a bank, financial institution, consultancy or related business.
- Thorough understanding of entire Automotive Finance process.
- Ability to summarize data, interpret the results, and construct defensible recommendations from them.
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers and department management.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple work assignments with ongoing deadlines.
- Ability to work and learn with minimal supervision, under pressure, and in a multi-tasking environment.
- Flexible, proactive working style, and adaptive to a team environment.
- Familiarity with Financial Modeling Techniques and applied statistical techniques required.
- Experience with statistical software packages a plus.
- Experience with relational datasets, data warehouses, and data analysis techniques a must.
- Knowledge of automobile remarketing is a plus.
- Advanced analytical and computer skills.
- Proficient with fundamental software applications such as Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with data management tools, such as SAS, SQL or Access.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools, such as SAS, Stata or EViews, desired but not required.
- Ability to understand business issues and translate these issues into quantitative questions.
- Ability to work with complex data.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with a major from a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Finance, Schematics, Statistics, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Business or equivalent required. Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Access,PowerPoint, Visio, SAS and mainframe applications. Occasional travel required.
We are proud to offer employees a benefit package that is designed to enhance your well-being and reward job performance.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles. Nissan is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all. Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. *Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.