Hi Bianca Mendes,
It is not possible to export the Hyperlinks directly into Tableau Desktop, as the names of your hyperlinks will be interpreted as strings.
I would suggest creating the additional column from Excel directly and then using the URL Action fonctionality, see some useful steps below:
- Display the Dev Tab in Excel. Steps to show it can be found here.
- Press ALT+F11 to open the VBA prompt.
- Use the steps and the already-prepared macro in this blog (even though theblog is old, it works like a charm for me all the time). The YouTube video is very helpful and will show you the steps too.
- Use the =GETURL(cell) fonction (as described in the blog) and CTRL+Click&Drag to show all your URLS
- Load your data in Tableau and use a URL action.
You can also up-vote the following idea: https://community.tableau.com/ideas/6371
I hope my reply was helpful!