2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2017 12:31 PM by Adam Ackerman

Hello Maine Tableau enthusiasts!  It is time again to register for the next Tableau User Group meeting.

Adam Ackerman

Please register at... https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maine-tableau-user-group-tickets-39662602913

See you there!

Here are the details:

DATE AND TIME

Mon, December 4, 2017

8:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST

Location: MaineGeneral Health, 35 Medical Center Parkway, Augusta, ME

First Floor, Lobby Area, B1102 - Divisible Conf. Room 2 and B1103 - Divisible Conf. Room 1

8:00 – 9:00 MaineGeneral Health Story, Rebecca Kingsbury, Dir Planning & Analytics

We will start by sharing a high-level view of MaineGeneral, our vision and path with implementation of Tableau. Jesse Drummond will then share some of the data challenges and approaches and present a few examples of the workbooks/dashboards he has developed. Janalynn will close by sharing how she has approached making data from MaineCare claims more easily consumed and actionable as we work to improve the cost and quality of care for some of our most vulnerable patients.

9:00 – 9:30: State of Maine DHHS Story, Rosemary Moody, VBP Program Coordinator

My presentation will be covering my personal introduction to Tableau and how it has come to effect the Value Based Purchasing unit. I will be displaying a map of all the practices we have in our individual programs. This is something we will begin to use in house to see coverage gaps for our programs as well as to assist with maintaining the large amounts of data that we work with daily.

9:30 – 10:00 Community Stories: TC17 Highlights/Open Q&A/Networking

The annual Tableau User Conference was held in Las Vegas this October. Attendees of this year’s conference will share lessons learned and exciting new product developments seen at this year’s show. In addition, open Q&A time will be provided to share challenges and best practices among the user group community.