2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2017 3:01 AM by Prajval T

Row grand totals and %

Prajval T

Hi Team,

I can able to add Row grand totals as right most column in the text table. In addition to the row grand totals I have to add % column also next to row grand total like below. And I should not have the % values in the text table for all values. It should be like below.

I have added the amount and % view to the actual view. But below entire summary data i need to in one view.  I knew that, we can do something like Amount and % can do in other view arrange the both views in singe Dashboard.

But my requirement is if i export the Dashboard  from Dashboard to excel, it should come as one file with row grand totals, row grand total %'s, column grand totals and the actual values in the text table. it should not split and show.

Note: I am using 10.3 tableau version.

can any one please help on this...

Required design template has been attached..

Regards,

Prajwal

• 1. Re: Row grand totals and %
          Tushar  More

Hi Prajval,

You need to add the Percent of Total quick table calc on the required measures.

Let me know if this helps.

~Tushar

• 2. Re: Row grand totals and %
            Prajval T

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for the reply.

But that is not my requirement.

By view should be exactly like how i  mentioned in the attached screen shot.

If only sum and % then we can do like how mentioned.

But i need to show amount and volume against years and category. And need to show row grand totals and % to the right side of the table and column grand totals at the bottom end of the table,

i can able to show Row Grand total and column grand totals adding in the same table. But not able to add % for the row grand totals.

I hope i am clear. Please refer below screen shot for better understanding.

Regards,

Prajwal