3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2017 4:54 AM by Shawn Wallwork

Show Info For Upcoming Week Only

Leanne Vermeulen

Hi, I have a date field that holds scheduled appointments and I'd like to create a dashboard that always shows info for the current week, Monday - Friday only.

So if I were to open and view the dashboard today (17 October), I would have a bar chart that shows "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday" on the axis and it would hold data for 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 October. If I were to open on a Saturday, I would want it to start showing Monday-Friday data for the next week coming.

I can't seem to figure out how to limit it to current week and those 5 days of the week only.

Also, on special occasions where there are no appointments booked for a day, I still want to be able to show Monday-Friday on the axis, even if one day has no data to display.

The problem is that if we work on the date field that only has dates with scheduled appointment info, data will not exist for any dates with no schedules. This is another issue.

Any ideas?

(Don't have a worksheet because the whole issue is I don't know how to build it in the first place!)