thank you for your response. I will check this and let you know. is it possible deny access to Individual drill sheet (tableau action) to certain users ?
Yes, we can set the permissions implementing row level security by using filter at group level.
- In Tableau Desktop, select Server > Log On and then type in Tableau Server log-in credentials.
- Right-click in the Data window and then select Create Calculated Field.
- Name the field, enter the below formula, and click OK :
- Drag the calculated field to Filters card.
- Select True and then click OK.
Note: You must be logged in as a user of the selected user group to select True.