1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 30, 2017 12:07 PM by leslie hamby

Does any non-profit need some pro bono assistance or consulting?

Nate Hamilton

I am a data-centric business analyst looking for an opportunity to gain real world experience with Tableau while assisting a non-profit in the Evansville, Indiana area with Tableau-impacting reporting or data management needs. Please contact me if you have -- or know someone who has -- data integrity/quality issues, data migration needs, or needs some help with custom SQL.

Southwest Indiana , University of Southern Indiana

Message was edited by: Nate Hamilton

• 1. Re: Does any non-profit need some pro bono assistance or consulting?
          leslie hamby

Hey Nate! I'm a chairperson of a small nonprofit (Next Act, Inc.) and from my limited amount of Tableau experience, all nonprofits who are actively involved in grant writing would want your help. I'm actually tinkering my group's data now to show regional impact of programming attendance --- the grants want to see that we are having an impact beyond our immediate zip code --- and sponsors like that data too. If you ever want to take a look at our data, you are more than welcome, but any small nonprofit would be thrilled to see what you can do with their data.