1 of 2 people found this helpful
Hello Arun Yadav,
It does look like normal behaviour to me, I used to have plenty of tabs opened as well. It takes a lot of time and effort to pass the certification, the best I could advise you is to sort these tabs by clusters depending on their topics. Take a look at the exam prep guides as well, there are sample questions for you to try your level.
- Qualified Associate - Review exam prep guide
- Certified Professional - Review exam prep guide & sample solution
Can you answer these questions easily? If yes, you're likely ready for the exam. If you can't, I would suggest checking out the other resources and continuing to gain experience with the product:
- Classroom Training: Classroom Training | Tableau Software
- Course Offerings: http://mkt.tableau.com/files/OnsiteTrainingOverview.pdf
- Certification FAQ: http://mkt.tableau.com/files/TableauProductCertificationProgram.pdf
There 2 types of questions: knowledge based and hands on.
- Knowledge based questions refer to your understanding of Tableau interface, what are the functionalities, what do colors of the pills mean etc. You won’t earn a lot of points for these questions (just 1 point), but make sure to get them right. How? Keep on reading.
- Hands on questions require you to download a data source (like Superstore) and answer questions related to it by using Tableau. However, if you will get stuck, don’t panic. There are many many ways to answer these questions, but common sense is advised. No one will ever see your workbook, it does not need to be perfect. if you did not finish your viz, but already see what the answer is (or you used a calculator to get it), that is perfectly fine. On the other hand, make sure to triple check if you are actually answering the question. They are written in an overcomplicated manner. Understanding them correctly is not straightforward. The answers will include the results achieved with the most commonly made mistakes so don’t get overexcited by seeing your result among the answers. Open new worksheet for each question. A correct answer is worth 3 points.
From InformationLab, the above quote.
Lénaïc RIÉDINGER, Global Community Engineer Tableau
If you see a Helpful or Correct response, please mark it thanks to the buttons below the targeted post!
I'm looking guidance to appear Tableau server admin certifications Please guide me right material if possible share sample questions.
Did you write certification ?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I have recently qualified and have posted few tips to my Youtube channel -->
Hope it helps.
you get it the correct answer?
Yes, please choose the correct one or describe how you get it to close the thread.