Please find my approach
- Right-click a dimension and select Duplicate.
- Drag the original field to the Filters shelf and include all values.
- Right-click the dimension on the Filters shelf and select Show Filter.
- Open the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the filter card and then select Only Relevant Values.
- Place the duplicate field on the Filters shelf, select all values except the null values, and then click OK.
Could you give us some background regarding how the Null values came to be ? Can we rename it ? I mean you can change the Alias of NULL to some other name.
Thanks Shaik. It was helpful but I ended up adding values to the dataset where the rows did not had it in order to deal with the null situation I had.
Thanks Kalyan. I actually rethought about the dataset after reading your comment and added up some values in the dataset and it worked for the null situation I had.