4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2017 12:42 PM by minc650

How to change color to specific text in Tableau?

minc650

Hi Everybody,

I'm still doing the project I mentioned a couple of days ago. Some problems have been solved with the help of some people here.

Now I have another questions here. This time I attach my workbook here by reducing data.

1. How to change some text like " 1-APAC:", "2-EMEA", "3-AMER" in black color as shown in red circle in the attached screenshots, the other text should be green color. I can format the whole

text in green color by using Tableau formatting function, but I can't color specific text in Tableau view.

2. I created three calculated fields(APAC, EMEA, AMER) for the alert note beside the stacked bars like " 1- APAC: Complete through 8/31/2017", etc. as shown in the screenshot.

At present, I can only create three worksheets for each calculated fields, later they will be put in the dashboard one by one. I wonder if there is any other way that I can combine the three

calculated fields together and create the alert note in one worksheet. I already tried measure names, sets, and groups, but none worked.

Thanks!

Best Regards

Nancy