Please see attached as seen below:
- Pivot Cost and Sales
- Create Positive and Negative calculation and bring them to Text and color Positive (blue) and Negative (red) inside the Text on Marks card.
conditional formatting.twbx 52.2 KB
Hello Sherzodbek Ibragimov
Thanks a lot for jumping in.
I have few questions to you.
1. You changed the data structure then made an estimation for positives and negatives. It is quite good in the given example, but in my original data I have many calculated fields which need to be treated differently.
2. The second issue is with your example that I only need to have highlighted negatives and positives for Cost Column. Sales Column needs to remain without differentiating between negative and positive. It only needs to have highlighted column , but not numbers. The overall goal is this:
3. How did you actually get the numbers in the table? Then I remove and add Negative and Positive I get this (Empty):
4. I can understand what First() and Last() functions mean from here Table Calculation Functions , but I cannot understand the logic behind in your estimation. Would you be able to explain to me?
Thanks a lot.
Please see the attachment
conditional formatting.v2.twbx 53.7 KB
1 of 1 people found this helpful
If you don't really want to change the structure of your data, the best and easy way is to make two seperate sheets with your final result for each Cost and Sales formattining seperately and bring them to dashboard as tiled with some blank padding.