Consolidated Metco (ConMet) is a leading global manufacturer of components for the commercial vehicle industry. We design, engineer, and manufacture proprietary wheel ends, aluminum castings and plastic components for the commercial vehicle market. Our team is made up of more than 4,500 people across the United States, Mexico and China. For more information about our company, visit our web site at www.conmet.com. ConMet is a subsidiary of Amsted Industries (www.amsted.com), one of the world’s largest transportation component manufacturers.
The Tableau Administrator at ConMet is a newly created specialist role within our corporate business applications team. This position offers the unique opportunity to lead our global data analytics effort which provides business intelligence to users across our organization. Our Tableau Administrator will be responsible for both administration and development, including developing content, training, and providing ongoing support for users with the goal of expanding and optimizing the effective use of Tableau across all functional areas of our organization. This role will also be responsible for assuring that Tableau-related activities are aligned with the organization’s priorities and performed in compliance with established standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and provides documentation, training, and support for Interactors and Power Users.
- Partners with the business to create effective dashboards.
- Acts as a liaison with IT to provide data from SAP and other sources.
- Ensures standards and best practices are established and met for consistent and accurate use of Tableau across the company.
- Responsible for Tableau administration, including user provisioning, server management, license administration, and version upgrades.
This position will be based at our corporate headquarters in Vancouver, Washington. For more info about ConMet in Vancouver and the Portland/Vancouver area, visit our local careers page: http://www.conmet.com/locations/vancouver-wa-hq/
- Three or more years of Tableau administration and development experience in an enterprise environment required
- Bachelor’s degree required; area of study in Information Technology or related technical field preferred -- (Note: Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree who have 6+ years of progressive data analytics/visualization experience, including 3+ years of Tableau, may also be considered for this specific opening.)
To apply, email your resume separately to our team at email@example.com with "Tableau Administrator" listed in the email subject line. Note that we are not offering visa sponsorship of any kind (including OPT or H1b) for this role — all candidates must have permanent legal authorization to work in the United States.
Full posting here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/358500108/