This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
- Right click 'Day of date', hold the right click and drag it to the Detail button on the marks card. Select the second option 'Day of date (discrete)'
- Add a calculated field with the formula: INDEX()
- Right click the new field, select convert to discrete
- Drag the new field onto the rows shelf. Right click it, edit table calculation. Select specific dimensions, Account, Day of Date. For 'restarting every' select 'Account'.
- Now in the index column right click '1' and select 'keep only'.
- You can hide the index column or remove it from the report view.