Do you have a passion for data, analytics and visualization? We're looking to add additional Tableau resources to our growing team of BI professionals!
We are looking for a Tableau Developer at our headquarters in either Dania Beach FL or Boston, MA. We are using the latest version of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server. Our business users are excellent in Tableau and have produced fantastic dashboards. We need someone to join the IT team that can bring everyone up to the next level.
What you’ll do:
The successful candidate will have experience building Tableau solutions from the ground up that are visually stunning, scalable, and very fast. In-depth knowledge of SQL and the ability to build and manage datasets is critical. Architectural understanding is also important, and the ability to present and defend an architectural design in Tableau is required. Best practices regarding organizing folders, laying out security groups, and designing for scalability and performance are expected.
What you’ll need:
- Expert-level experience with Tableau and the ability to teach other Tableau developers is essential
- Very strong SQL experience, including the ability to troubleshoot queries and tune queries for performance
- Experience building business reporting solutions from the ground up
- Work closely with our business teams to understand business reporting and analytic requirements
- Act as a liaison to business teams to support development of advanced analytic solutions that leverage the data warehouse for information
- Design, develop, and implement visualizations for our business teams following effective design principles to support ongoing business analysis and operations
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, test, and deployment of new BI solutions
- Provide production support for new and existing BI solutions; resolve issues with reports and data as identified by users.
- Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, computer science, mathematics or related field
- Training in visualization science
- Business experience, including working directly with business users as an analyst