1 2 Previous Next 28 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2017 4:51 AM by Esther Twain

Overlapping worksheets in a dashboard

Kym Mercier

Hi:

I am trying to create  a dashboard that has about 6 different charts at the top portion. What I would like to do is show the details of each chart on the bottom portion of the dashboard when the user clicks on certain numbers or bars. I want those same results to not show when nothing is selected. The trouble I am having is, I cannot get the results to move forward for each worksheet. I have attached a very basic example of what I am trying to do. You will see the following:

Currently nothing is shown at the bottom as expected

Click on the KRI Type for March count of 7. Those 7 results show at the bottom but I am unable to scroll because the worksheet for the sheet 3 details are in front

Click on the Pink bar for Feb data on sheet 3, the results show at the bottom and I am able to scroll as expected because the worksheet is upfront

I created a parameter for this because that what I believe I need ot do but I cannot seem to figure out how to get the parameter to work. Any help is much appreciated

1 2 Previous Next