Hi Dave Jobling... indeed there is!
The person posting the first correct answer will get:
- his/her answer marked CORRECT (and all the assorted points that go with it)
- bragging rights (granted, it's not THAT difficult)
- for those with kitties, clinical evidence suggesting which IKEA stuffed animal makes the best toy*
*result may vary.
That's a nice little challenge but only found it about an hour ago
Anyway - there are probably several possible solutions - I used:
- aggregation off
- border from color effects
- reference line for labels
- custom sheet title
Does that satisfy your cats?
Pocket Change 10.0.twbx 13.0 KB
Łukasz Majewski : Wonderful-- you got it!
The trick (to rephrase: the thing that took me so long) was realizing that I needed to turn the aggregations off.
- You are correct!
- You may brag about getting it right!
- And for those with cats, I've found the most popular kitty toy is the octopus. All those extra arms make it enticing for the cats, apparently.
Thanks for playing!
I'd love to post another challenge, however I've been thinking that as a future tradition, it's only fair to pass the mantle to the winner of the challenge, so it is up to him/her to post the next one?
I won't put Łukasz Majewski up to this since I didn't warn him in advance... unless you'd like to take it on?
I did already back in December (?)
But if I have something cool to show then I'll do it
I just saw this challenge, and i really enjoyed. Michael you mentioned in your original post that you want to be able to switch the label between the Coin Value, and the Coin Count, and this doesn't seem to be mentioned in the correct answer.
here is my answer with the addition of the point mentioned above.
I was a little bit challenged with the Coin Count display, but it turned out to be an easy change. thanks
Viz Challenge.twbx 20.9 KB