Can you make a referral?
Creative Channel Retail has an opportunity available for a Senior Analytics Associate.
Senior Analytics Associate will be responsible for working with the Business Analytics team and executive-level clients to understand, scope, and improve reporting and analyses driving field activities and sales for a world-class retail client.
The role will be responsible for maintenance and development of reporting tools using primarily Tableau. The role requires understanding of data mapping, ad-hoc data extraction and custom queries to join data from various sources with complex and dynamic business logic.
Understanding of statistical techniques is helpful (eg, which to use, when they are appropriate, and how to clearly explain them to a business audience). Most statistical analysis to be performed in Excel or R.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Work with the Business Analytics team to fully understand business problems and design solutions to meet their needs
- Migrate Excel-based and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reporting to Tableau
- Design, maintain, and critique Tableau dashboards
- Ensure high level of accuracy and quality in all efforts
- Excellent project management, organizational, and client-facing skills
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Computer Science, MIS, or related fields preferred. Masters is optional
- 3-5 years full time working experience in analytics with Tableau and Excel
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Tableau (eg, clear understanding of data blending, joins, calculated fields, parameters, and creating dashboards with end users in mind)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (eg, advanced pivot tables, vlookups, nested and array formulas; VBA is a plus)
- Comfort using statistical techniques (eg, R, SPSS, SAS)
- Experience with relational databases
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and Word
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Stellar attention to detail with strong organizational skills, and comfort working in a dynamic, fast paced milieu
- Must be able to lift 15lbs
How to apply and what to expect:
• All applicants must apply online
• If selected, you may be asked to complete a video interview and must have access to a computer or device with a webcam. To learn more about our video-interview process, visit HireVue
• If offered employment with Creative Channel Retail, all new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
• Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Channel Retail (CCR) is a leading retail marketing agency providing integrated solutions that increase brand sales and profitability for manufacturers and retailers. We create influence at the point of sale via innovative retail training, field marketing, field sales and promotional services that have delivered measurable results for our clients since 1995. We are a division of the world's largest sales and marketing company, The Omnicom Group. At CCR, having fun and achieving extraordinary results are inherently linked. We are dedicated to hiring the best and brightest people, while nurturing professional development and helping our team members achieve their goals. Our winning culture rewards hard work and success, while embracing a creative style.
Creative Channel Retail is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creative Channel Retail does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Creative Channel Retail does business.