9 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2017 7:20 AM by Yuriy Fal

Running Total #Missing option

Dmytro Rudnik

Hello!

I have previously discussed one part of this issue in this thread Fixed Running Total  and everything worked fine but...

You can see that there are empty cells for September 2016 and May 2017 (column Hit). The reason is that there is no unique values for that month. However, in this case it should have copy value from the previous month. For example, I have '43 Hit' in August 2016, but there is no new 'hit values' in September 2016 so it should stay '43 Hit' instead of being empty. The same issue with May 2017.

IScreen Shot 2017-05-13 at 10.46.40 PM.png

Also, for months like described above, Lookup Month creates filter option which is # Missing (you can see it in the end of the list). And if I add it to the view everything is fine.

BUT! It does not allow me to see Running Total of Hit and Missed only for specific month (for example, May 2017) since #Missing option contains results for different months.

This is important since I need to create a pie chart (Hit&Missed) only based on ONE selected month.

Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 10.59.19 PM.png

I tried ZN and couple of other function but it did not work for me. Hope that someone can help me with it since I've been cracking my head for a while now

Thanks!

Best regards,

Dmytro