4 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2017 11:11 AM by Francis Isabel Branched to a new discussion.

Tableau Linux Alpha

Francis Isabel

I am trying to install Tableau Linux Beta on RedHat 7.2 and I am getting an error when I am trying to accept the EULA.

Any Ideas?

17:49:14 $ sudo ./initialize-tsm --accepteula

[sudo] password for user:

Creating environment file...

Creating directories and setting permissions...

Adding user 'user' to group 'tableau'...

Adding user 'user' to group 'tsmadmin'...

Added. Note: These group membership changes do not take effect in shells already open. For these to take effect, log out of the shell and log back in.

Modifying sudoers...

Starting TSM services...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to install service appzookeeper

at com.tableausoftware.installer.operations.InstallServiceOperation.perform(InstallServiceOperation.java:66)

at com.tableausoftware.installer.AbstractInstaller.run(AbstractInstaller.java:169)

at com.tableausoftware.installer.AbstractInstaller.execute(AbstractInstaller.java:104)

at com.tableausoftware.installer.InstallerMain.main(InstallerMain.java:153)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to install service appzookeeper_0.far-release.17.0303.1046, result code 1.

at com.tableausoftware.service.deploy.ServiceConstructor.installService(ServiceConstructor.java:130)

at com.tableausoftware.tabadmin.agent.services.ServiceDeployer.installService(ServiceDeployer.java:98)

at com.tableausoftware.installer.operations.InstallServiceOperation.perform(InstallServiceOperation.java:64)

... 3 more