3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2017 9:34 AM by Okechukwu Ossai

Looking for best ways to dive deep in Tableau (within two weeks)

Chandak Ghanshyam

Hello everyone,

Let me start off saying I'm not exactly a beginner in Tableau.  I'm looking out for best videos and book that I can study within a week to learn the most for a project starting next week. A good friend of mine has recommended Tableau 10 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science and Tableau 10 Advanced Training: Master Tableau in Data Science, both the trainings by Kirill Eremenko, available at Udemy, links as below -

https://www.udemy.com/tableau10-advanced/

Tableau 10 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science! | Udemy

After the videos, he has asked me to go through the Mastering Tableau book by David Baldwin.

Given my friend's solid experience in Tableau world, I'm sure I have got the best guidance keeping limited time frame in mind. But I still thought to check if there is another better way to utilize the limited time? I'm seeking out for videos/book with a good number of examples. I prefer videos but if the book is really good I wouldn't mind diving into it as well.

Please let me know. I can dedicate solid 6-8hrs per day over the next 7 days. I really seek your help out here with the best guidance possible.

Thanks much in advance!