Ran into this a couple of weeks ago with a different post see the link and the workbook (you need to go all the way to the bottom on the link
The issue is there is an underlying table that you are pulling from in the % calculation in your pie charts
You can get around it by ZN() you measures
See the attached and let me know if it helps
Kates % totals.twbx 27.5 KB
Fantastic, that's really useful, thank you for your help!
I created the new calculation, which works fine when I add it to the workbook, but my Measure Names are still disappearing from the filter when I remove the old field - not a big deal as I can simply hide it from the report, but I'd like to know why
Thanks (again) for your help Jim!
Glad I could help and thanks for the badge