6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2017 6:56 AM by Andy Miller

TabJolt Postgres Table Inaccessible

Andy Miller

Hello all,

I have installed TabJolt on a random computer successfully, so I was ready to tackle the project on our DEV server (AWS machine).  Enabled JMX, installed TabJolt as specified, and ran a test without a problem, however I am running into issues accessing the data from the postgres database.  Not sure what the issue is, but here are the clues:

1. Success test run:

TabJolt_1.png

2. Fired up the TWB that came with TabJolt using the user: postgres and password of testresults.  But am getting this error:

TabJolt_2.png

3. So at this point, I am thinking it has something to do with the port?  Not sure, as I am not really a windows guru.  But not sure why it would matter when its all contained on the one box and I am not trying to access across the network.  But I went into pgAdminIII and tried to connect and got:

TabJolt_3.png

Any help on this would be MUCH MUCH appreciated.  I feel like i have exhausted google and the tableau forums to no avail.  Jeff Strauss Russell Christopher

PS - just to be clear - the only thing that was changed from default was the views to test.