Hi Vijay. My suggestion is to start with what is different about this 5th environment. And did you have a look at tabadmin.log?
My guess is one of two things is going on:
1. A license key is permitted to be used on up to 3 environments (one prod, two non-prod). So if you're somehow using the same license key on environment 4 and environment 5, then I'm not sure what will happen. Maybe this error that you're getting.
2. Something could be going on with the firewall or external communication as the license check I believe calls out to Tableau.
Try to reinstall application with admin access. You may have an incomplete install.
Tableau BI Consultant.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
1) Have you checked the tabadmin.log file per the screenshot? It may contain more clues.
2) "completed this successfully in 4 other environments" Do you have interactor or core licensing? Core licensing you are only allowed 3 environments (1 PROD, 2 non-prod) so maybe that's why you're having issues?
3) Error "Tableau has stopped working" and Tableau Exits Unexpectedly During Installation | Tableau Software : This KB looks almost identical to your error message but it applies to different version. I'd apply the fix anyway to see if that resolves the issue.