Make sure to also create a desktop and tablet layout and then publish to server. That should make it recognize your phone layout when using the mobile app on your phone.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Thanks Keith. I tried your suggestion, but I think I have found the issue. I have many dashboards as tabs, and it seems that you have to a) put a phone view on each one (some of the dashboards were simply not suitable for a mobile view however) and b) make sure the "Fit Width" option is chosen in the Phone view.
That's what worked for me in this case.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Glad you got it figured out. That was the other piece I didn't mention. If you are publishing other dashboards in the same workbook, they too will need the phone layout.