I am trying to create a Social Network Diagram on Tableau Software.
I want to show the data flow Sent and Received.
Please see bellow what I did until now, I have 4 graphs:
1. Filter on persons
2. Social Network with sent and received Data
3. Social Network with Sent data
4. Social Network with received data
What I want when I select a person to view the flow in and out for this person selected and keep the senders and receivers on the graph
By applying an action I can have the flow in only and not (in and out)
Thank you for help
I'm not sure exactly what you want to do, but one of these will probably be the answer:
- on the container menu for the names list, select "Use as Filter". This will filter all views in the dashboard.
- if you don't want all of them filtered, setup a dashboard action (filter) to select which views you want to change.
Become a Viz Whiz on the Forums!
Support the Community and master Tableau.
Retrieving data ...