1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 17, 2017 10:11 AM by James Coulter

Wanted: Tableau Blackbelt for SQL Integration Project

James Coulter

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Tableau contractor who's able to take on a large (estimated: 55-95hrs) MS SQL integration project beginning in March.

The Project

We're in the process of integrating a new data source (Marketing Automation Tool) into our data warehouse. We need someone to modify a number of existing Tableau Online Dashboards and Data Sources (built using SQL) to include various new Facts/Dimensions from pre-calculated tables. Some tables will not be pre-built and will require custom joins and calculations. While this is a short-term project I do have a steady stream of work for the right person.

What I'm Looking For

1. Tableau expert
      2. MS SQL Experience
      3. Ideally a Marketing/digital advertising background
      4. Ideally located in the US or Canada

Interested? Let's chat!

james.coulter@sophos.com

About Sophos

More than 100 million users in 150 countries rely on Sophos’ complete security solutions as the best protection against complex threats and data loss. Simple to deploy, manage, and use, Sophos’ award-winning encryption, endpoint security, web, email, mobile and network security solutions are backed by SophosLabs - a global network of threat intelligence centers. Sophos is headquartered in Oxford, U.K., and is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange under the symbol “SOPH.” More information is available at www.sophos.com.

sophoslogo.png