1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 21, 2016 4:51 AM by Ali Cooper

Can't create data extract (in order to then upload a workbook to Tableau Public)

Ali Cooper

Hi

I have a workbook which connects to an excel spreadsheet on a shared drive. I now want to upload the workbook to Tableau Public and I was told I had to create a data extract. However, when I do this I get this error:

Here is the query text:

(restrict

(top

(project

(join

(table [Extract].[Extract])

(restrict

(table [TEMP].[#Tableau_5_C7D9DB43-FDA2-4699-91F9-FCBD5FC4AB86_1_Group])

([1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences)] [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences) (group) 1])

)

(

([1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences)] [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences)])

)

(

([$temp0_output] [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences) (group) 1])

)

1)

(

([1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences) (group) 1] [$temp0_output])

([1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences) (group)]

(case

(= [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences)] "None with DCE")

"None with DCE"

(= [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences)] "Not routinely with DCE")

"None with DCE"

(= [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences)] "Yes")

"None with DCE" [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences)])

)

([5.i. Do you intend to increase the number of mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy (following the first results from the large cli (group)]

(case

(= [5.i. Do you intend to increase the number of mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy (following the first results from the large cli] "No")

"No"

(= [5.i. Do you intend to increase the number of mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy (following the first results from the large cli] "No - not currently")

"No"

(= [5.i. Do you intend to increase the number of mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy (following the first results from the large cli] "No current plans")

"No" [5.i. Do you intend to increase the number of mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy (following the first results from the large cli])

)

)

)

()

1000)

([% TREATED WITHIN 62 DAYS (ALL CARE) - Q1 16/17] [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences) (group) 1] [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences) (group)] [1. Do you conduct multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) scans (using T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted and dynamically enhanced sequences)] [2. Detail] [2. How many scanners do you have available to use for mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy?] [3. For each individual scanner used for mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy, please provide the following:] [4. Detail] [4. How many mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy do you estimate you carry out per year?] [5. ii. Detail] [5.i. Detail] [5.i. Do you intend to increase the number of mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy (following the first results from the large cli (group)] [5.i. Do you intend to increase the number of mpMRI scans before prostate biopsy (following the first results from the large cli] [5.ii. If yes, do you currently have sufficient resources and capacity to cope with this increase?] [Age of scanner/upgrade (1)] [Age of scanner/upgrade (2)] [Age of scanner/upgrade (3)] [Age of scanner/upgrade (4)] [Age of scanner/upgrade (5)] [Age of scanner/upgrade (6)] [Age of scanner/upgrade (7)] [Age of scanner/upgrade (8)] [Capacity - general] [Category] [Chased] [Country] [Current action?] [Email (2)] [Email] [Extra notes] [Guidelines etc] [ID] [If no - coded answer] [If no, it would be helpful to know what the main reasons are] [If yes, extra detail] [If yes, it would be helpful if you can you provide an estimate of the percentage of men who receive an mpMRI scan before prosta] [Interested in training others and gave email?(from survey)] [Interested in training others? (2)] [Interested in training others?] [Linked CCG - from online postcode search (duplicates highlighted in green fill)] [Location (1)] [Location (2)] [Location (3)] [Location (4)] [Location (5)] [Location (6)] [Location (7)] [Location (8)] [Magnetic field strength (1)] [Magnetic field strength (2)] [Magnetic field strength (3)] [Magnetic field strength (4)] [Magnetic field strength (5)] [Magnetic field strength (6)] [Magnetic field strength (7)] [Magnetic field strength (8)] [Make (1)] [Make (2)] [Make (3)] [Make (4)] [Make (5)] [Make (6)] [Make (7)] [Make (8)] [Model (1)] [Model (2)] [Model (3)] [Model (4)] [Model (5)] [Model (6)] [Model (7)] [Model (8)] [NHS Trust] [No reason given?] [Number of Records] [OLD Linked CCG - from Ali] [Other information provided in the FOI response] [Other] [Outcode] [PROMIS location?] [Permission for re-use?] [Postcode] [Region] [Resource - general (inc reporting)] [SCN code] [Scanner] [Single % (if provided) - coded NUMERICAL answer] [Single % (if provided) - coded answer (group) 1] [Single % (if provided) - coded answer (group)] [Single % (if provided) - coded answer] [Strategic Clinical Network (SCN)] [Sub-Category] [Survey - attended training? (2)] [Survey - attended training?] [Survey - training attended details (2)] [Survey - training attended details] [Survey - training available? (2)] [Survey - training available?] [Survey - training notes (2)] [Survey - training notes] [Trust ODS CODE] [Want to recruit staff] [When the scanner is due to be replaced (1)] [When the scanner is due to be replaced (2)] [When the scanner is due to be replaced (3)] [When the scanner is due to be replaced (4)] [When the scanner is due to be replaced (5)] [When the scanner is due to be replaced (6)] [When the scanner is due to be replaced (7)] [When the scanner is due to be replaced (8)])

)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ali