2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2016 6:47 PM by indy poo

bar values calculation

indy poo

Hi Gurus,

I have a bar chart with 3 colors Green Yellow and Red with values here as %.

I want derive the formulas with the values of the bar.

1. Aggregation of colors into 3 colors on top as the status with all same color values agggregation.

2.another formula is Aggration of Green - Aggregation of Red  with is NPS here in this case.

Right now i am doing this manually but i need to make this dynamic for all the filter values.

Any one who know this would be greatly helpful.

Regards,

Indy

• 1. Re: bar values calculation
          Jonathan Drummey

Hi Indy,

You're going to need to be a lot more specific for us to help you, I had these questions about each of your two items.

- Which colors are getting aggregated for what field(s)?

- What are the conditions under which they are to be aggregated (i.e. what goes with what)?

- What worksheet(s) are you talking about changing?

- You describe that you need something to be dynamic but don't specify what that is?

- What are the condition(s) that would change and how should the colors respond?

Also, the data set looks like typical survey data that is "wide" in format, I suggest you check out Steve Wexler's posts at Visualizing Survey Data – Data Revelations . I'm thinking that reshaping your data as Steve advises would make the calculations easier to write (I can't tell without more details).

Jonathan

• 2. Re: bar values calculation
            indy poo

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply. Attached is the package.

I want to calculate the formula  % of Green color- % of Red color .

Here in this case  81%-13% = 68% , need the formula for this one.

Please help me how do I calculate this formula  from the bar values in this chart.

Regards,

Indy