You're going to need to be a lot more specific for us to help you, I had these questions about each of your two items.
- Which colors are getting aggregated for what field(s)?
- What are the conditions under which they are to be aggregated (i.e. what goes with what)?
- What worksheet(s) are you talking about changing?
- You describe that you need something to be dynamic but don't specify what that is?
- What are the condition(s) that would change and how should the colors respond?
Also, the data set looks like typical survey data that is "wide" in format, I suggest you check out Steve Wexler's posts at Visualizing Survey Data – Data Revelations . I'm thinking that reshaping your data as Steve advises would make the calculations easier to write (I can't tell without more details).
Thanks for the reply. Attached is the package.
I want to calculate the formula % of Green color- % of Red color .
Here in this case 81%-13% = 68% , need the formula for this one.
Please help me how do I calculate this formula from the bar values in this chart.
tEST 2.twbx 51.6 KB