Thanks for your answer. That's not really what I want sorry but thanks for your effort.
In the view there are two filters, one on the left and one on the right. The one on the left works on the bar chart on the left, the one on the right on the right bar chart. However they use the same list of values so I want to remove one for better user experience.
I can't use the apply filter to worksheet options on either, because both filters use different filter logic. When i use this option the filter logic of one filter will apply to the other graph as well. I want to retain two filter logics, but have one filter list.
Asides that I have no problems with how the data is displayed in this dash.
Hope I'm stating my problem clearly
All the best,
not sure if this is still relevant, but i think this could be solved using a parameter:
- Use a parameter list that includes the entries from one of the two columns.
- Create filters for each dashboard, where the formula should be something like
- "[Paramter]=[Locatie (ontvangen)]" and
- "[Paramter]=[Locatie (gelevered)]" respectively.
- The show the radio button list for the parameter as your selection on the dashboard.
- The only disadvantage is that it would not be possible to show "All" as a valid option. There might be workarounds for this, though.