8 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2016 8:19 AM by Tom W

Help needed with presenting Yes No variables please :)

Emma Lonergan

Hello all in the community, I am reaching out as I need some help!

I have used tableau quite some time ago and have recently come back to using it and am a bit rusty!

I have 4 columns of Yes/No data collected from a survey I undertook in my work place. Rather than simply showing 4 bar graphs with a 'yes' column and a 'no' column, I cant help but think there is a better way to display this data in one viz in a smarter way.

Can anyone help me?

I have attached my packaged workbook and also have attached the original excel data sheet just in case!

This is for my masters final year project so its important to me to get it right, any suggestions welcome, Please help me!

In the excel the columns i am referring to are AW, AX, AY and AZ.

For a bit of context these columns/ yes no values are referring to:

Survey Qu 18: Are you given an opportunity to verify that software changes are correct before they go live?

Survey Qu 19: Would you like more of an opportunity to verify that software changes are correct before they go live?

Survey Qu 20: Do you currently contribute to the design and functionality of the Apollo system.

Survey Qu 21: Would you like to contribute more ideas to the design and functionality of the system?

I have done some research on this forum and on the web and from this I created calculated fields thinking this can work, but it did not - As can be seen in the tableau worksheet 'Fig 5.2 Change Verification'.

All help welcome!