1 of 1 people found this helpful
What's your motivation behind this question? I'd love to know more.
Yes, Collibra provides an integration hub a.k.a Collibra Connect, which provides the ability to connect with a lot of data management tools including but not limited to (reporting, data quality, integration, big data, enterprise architecture, etc.).
Specifically for Tableau, Collibra has delivered an arbitrary number of integrations to clients presenting various industries. Collibra can supply the following:
- Connectivity to/from various Tableau products including but not limited to Tableau Server, Tableau Desktop, etc.
- Fully configurable out of the box pre-built integration templates to/from Tableau Products,
- No burden of developing custom code or programming to maintain connectivity between Tableau and Collibra.
For more details:
- See https://university.collibra.com/courses/integration-with-collibra/ for a Collibra University (https://university.collibra.com) course on Tableau Integration.
- See Collibra | Community – Official Collibra community site for customers and partners for additional documentation.
Please let us know if this is helpful by rating and clicking yes.
Feel free to reach out to me at https://www.collibra.com/contact-us/ for more details.
If you require the ability to load metadata out of Tableau into Collibra DGC, we have a solution for extracting metadata out of Tableau and into Collibra DGC - http://www.lucidtechsol.com/downloads/