2 of 2 people found this helpful
Please see the answers below.
1. You can select the map layers from Map option and select style as Normal. This will change the background to blue
2. Remove the borders from the sheet. This will take out the frame.
3. For crowded areas, you can zoom down the level you want and then pin the map to that level.
Hope this helps.
Thank you Sunhakar.
not a problem Yingying.
Thanks a lot for the responses. They are very helpful and your map sample is pretty awesome.
I am not sure whether they change the map setting in the tableau mapping or not. Every time I zoom in or zoom out, the pin become Reset Map. There is no fix map option but Reset map
Ok. Here are my challenges.
1. The individual CBSA area is very small, the users normally use the search feature to narrow down the area(
for example, Texas area) after they want to go back to the normal map, they will click reset. The map is not going to be the one ,which has been adjusted as the better size but the tableau default one.
2. Due to the layout of the dashboard, the map has limit for the width. I do not know how to deal with the blank area in the right ,which look very weird.
3. The Zoom in and Zoom out function seems to make a big step to enlarge or reduce the size of the map by clicking them. Is there any way to do the minor adjustment ?
Any advice from you is highly appreciated !!!