1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 30, 2016 2:54 PM by Shinichiro Murakami

Dashboard jump and filter again on destination dashboard

Raina Zheng

Hi All,

My question:

I have two dashboards, one is Team information with department name and people's names listed. The other dashboard contains members' personal information tables. And there is a global filter "People" on Dashboard 2, so you can choose different people to see their personal information.

Then Step 1, I have a Dashboard Action creating also a "people jump" filter to click member's name on Dashboard 1 and then jump from dashboard 1(Team information) to dashboard 2 ( Personal information), now what is showing on the Dashboard 2 is already filtered for on one person's Personal information tables .

My problem is after Step 1 when I want to choose different people using the filter "People" on Dashboard 2 to see their personal on Dashboard2, everything just went away. Dash 2 shows blank tables.

I think it is because when I was jumping from Dash 1 to Dash 2, the Action was already using one filter and filtered for the person, so I am wondering how to filter on Dash 2 to choose other people without all the data going away.

Thank you guys so much!!