1 of 1 people found this helpful
I took your sample workbook and published it to a 10.1 server and tested. I also recreated the workbook and published to a 9.3 server for testing. Both workbooks behaved the same way - the http links worked fine and the httpS links did not load. Pressing F12 and opening up the console when clicking the httpS links showed an error:
What does the F12 developers console show when you try and access these links?
Thanks for your help with this. In my test workbook, i replaced all the links to ones beginning with httpS and it is working. However , unlike your testing and links beginning with http do not work. The f12 developer console gives me the following error when clicking http links:
The links must be httpS in order to work when published.
The information about X-Frame issue is very helpful, I did not know that some websites do not allow you to open their site in an iframe. This might be the big problem with my actual workbook. The links there lead to some news sites and it seems like most of them do not let you load the page in an iframe.
The simplest fix I could think of was to just get rid of the iframe and let the links open in a new tab or window.
Thanks so much!