Jeff Strauss wrote:
1. my hunch is that "return" is the same as "deactivate".
2. Maybe the maintenance expiration is blank if it's a trial license? Same answer for product keys.
3. I think registration date can be null because sometimes there is the option to "register later"
1. Ah, sounds reasonable
2. Almost but no Here's a screen shot:
3. Dang, I forgot about that. Makes sense
Ah yes, trial licenses still expire. They usually have a 14 day window from the time of activation.
And I like your idea of being able to join of the desktop user to the system_users table. It's worth a new idea submission
Maintenance expiration as Null for a trial license makes sense...duh on my part