If you are interested in the position below, email your resume to Erin Doherty at Edoherty@cmaccess.com. Be sure to reference this Tableau group in your email. Good luck!
If you were at the Tableau Conference 2016 in Austin last week, I hope you are recovering well. I have TONS of Sessions On Demand to make time for!
Digital Marketing Analyst
Supports data-driven strategic marketing plans by creating and optimizing plans for digital and offline conversion. Produces web metric reporting including implementation, mining and interpreting data for interactive products and/or online marketing campaigns, monitoring and analyzing key metrics, providing insights about performance data and highlighting how reporting data aligns with defined business goals and metrics at a service line level.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a project manager leading digital content optimization efforts
- Develop and implement new web analytics reporting methodologies
- Works closely with network and service line marketing managers to identify successful key performance indicators for web copy and site structure
- Produces regular reports across multiple channels (organic, paid, social, telephony) for service line marketing managers focusing on site optimization strategies
- Serve as a liaison to external SEO/SEM vendors
- Mentors staff in search engine optimization methods to increase visibility and drive conversions
- Develop analysis and recommendations/actionable next steps on improving the online experience
- Develop materials suitable for executive level presentations; ability to translate findings/results in a clear concise manner
Minimum Knowledge and Skills Required
- Work requires a Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Marketing, Computer Science or Business Administration; a minimum 3+ years of digital experience
- A solid understanding of digital technologies and web analytics is necessary, experience with e-mail tracking is a plus.
- Work requires ability to deliver complex reports via Google Analytics, previous experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or WebTrends is required
- Expert knowledge and capabilities in Excel
- Experience with creating executive level dashboards
- Experience with creating automated reports via Tableau
- Experience with defining KPIs to successfully measure end to end digital campaigns and activities