4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2016 12:42 AM by jepperud.jensen

    Bar Chart with Count for Customers making 80% of Sales

    jepperud.jensen

      Hi All,

       

      I am trying to create a view where it is possible to see how many customers constitute 80% of sales. If looking at the attached image it is showing that 80% of sales goes to only 275 customers, while the remaining 20% goes to 2,500 customers in January.

       

      However, I am not able to replicate this view in Tableau as I cannot create a set of Top Customers with the selection criteria that they must sum up to 80% of sales as well.

       

      Any help on this would be highly appreciated!

       

      Regards,

      Jeppe