8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2016 7:27 AM by Shinichiro Murakami

How to have percent of total table across and also have percent of total for each entry.

Nooruddin Khorasi

Capture.JPG

As seen in above image, I have three things to be accomplished on stacked bar charts.

I have three measures - total data usage (total download bytes + total upload bytes), total download bytes and total upload bytes.

On stacked bar charts, I want

1) for all applications table across, % of total data usage i.e. ([Total MB] / Window_Sum([Total MB])).  So for example, for youtube it should say it is 45% of all the data usage reported across all apps.  My formula is able to calculate this properly and data usage for all

apps adds up to 100%.

2) for each application however, I want % total distribution of total download bytes and total upload bytes.  i.e. - For youtube, the data usage reported constitutes of 98% download bytes and 2% upload bytes.

3) as it can see My axis adds up to 100%.  What I want is the axis to show % of total data usage. i.e. for youtube the bar should be 45% high and not 100%.

End result should like this but each bar should show proportion of download bytes and upload bytes.

Capture1.JPG

How to accomplish this?