There's not quite enough information to go on. I would be interested in seeing what error bubbled up to the java layer which would require investigation into the Tableau Server logs. Does this issue happen every time or only periodically? I noticed you tagged both Tableau Online and Tableau public - is this a workbook you can share from Tableau Public or is it in Tableau Online?
Hello Nathan Panuco,
We are getting this error intermittently, and when we tried to investigate
we found that it was because of the Java scripts generated by Tableau.
Would appreciate if you could help us further with this
On 10 November 2016 at 04:03, Nathan Panuco <email@example.com>
Since it can't be recreated on-demand, I would wait for it to happen again and then grab a copy of the Tableau Server logs. Note the exact date and time of the issue experienced, the username and the name of the workbook. You can use this information to search through the Tableau Server HTTPd/Access Logs to find the "bootstrap" load of the workbook along with the VizQL Session ID and go deeper into the logs (VizQL Server) to find the specific Java error which would hopefully connect to a lower-leveled error indicating where the problem is stemming from. Tableau Server logs are not very easy to read through or to link to one another and you may want to open a case with Tableau Technical support: http://www.tableau.com/support/request
Hope this helps!