3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2016 12:57 AM by Arief Handany

Problem embedding SSL Tableau inside Tomcat environment

Arief Handany

I'm modified the JAVA code from here to obtain the Trusted Key. The embed is working well if i turn off the SSL in tableau server, however if i turn on the SSL, the embed won't appear
      Please note that either i have ssl or not in my tomcat server If i turning on the SSL in tableau server the embed would not be working

Here is the Java error log that i get, could you guys give me an insight how to solve this? thank you...

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

at com.ams.mufins.action.ReportByDbaAction.getTrustedTicket(ReportByDbaAction.java:251)

at com.ams.mufins.action.ReportByDbaAction.performReport(ReportByDbaAction.java:172)

at com.ams.mufins.action.ReportByDbaAction.execute(ReportByDbaAction.java:75)

at org.apache.struts.chain.commands.servlet.ExecuteAction.execute(ExecuteAction.java:58)

at org.apache.struts.chain.commands.AbstractExecuteAction.execute(AbstractExecuteAction.java:67)

at org.apache.struts.chain.commands.ActionCommandBase.execute(ActionCommandBase.java:51)

at org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:191)

at org.apache.commons.chain.generic.LookupCommand.execute(LookupCommand.java:305)

at org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:191)

at org.apache.struts.chain.ComposableRequestProcessor.process(ComposableRequestProcessor.java:283)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:449)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:620)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)

at com.mpe.common.ActionFilter.doFilter(ActionFilter.java:88)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)

at org.apache.cata