2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2016 4:03 PM by baron li

Lookup Data

baron li

Sorry the database is so big so cannot save as attached.

For example, I have the figure by region for all the universities

I want to find the biggest competitor (or top 2 competitors) in the market -- so I need to exclude my own university -- e.g. IN Melbourne -- my brand is Deakin University while the biggest competitor is Charles Sturt Universtiy

In NT -- the biggest competitor is Charles Darwin University

I want to do a 2-dim chart and need to use the share of biggest competitor share to be the size of the bubble

• 1. Re: Lookup Data
          Norbert Maijoor

Hi Baron,

Find my approach as reference below and stored in workbook version 9.3

• 2. Re: Lookup Data
            baron li

Thanks -- however I should have expressed clearly what my expected output is

In the scatter plot chart -- the X is the number of students in one year, Y is growth rate  (Spots are regions or Cities )

Now I want the bubble size of each spot to be the market share of the top 1 or 2 competitor in each region) ---

I can identify the market share of top competitors in one view, as below (By using ranking) -- However, I don't know how I can use a calculation field to integrate all the information here into one field...(If I want the bubble size to work, I have to put one calculation field into the 'Size' Mark